I like many things. Here are some of them, so they won’t get lost.
- A collection of Explorable Explanations (explorableexplanations.com)
- Bret Victor’s projects build on human capabilities to extend thought (worrydream.com)
- Chris Granger also thinks programming is broken (www.chris-granger.com)
- Fiction to teach rationality (hpmor.com)
- Math should be legible (glench.com/LegibleMathematics)
- A collection of resources on simulating physics “for human visual consumption” (www.physicsbasedanimation.com)
Soon, this list will be much longer.